About Your Visit
To request an appointment you have two options:
- Go to our secure portal page and register online
Using the secure portal page will save you time on initial registration
- Call (727) 347-1286 extension 1
To change or cancel your appointment, please call (727) 347-1286 extension 1
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room. A physician is on-call 24 hours a day. For emergency calls after hours, you will be connected to our answering service, who can then contact the covering on-call physician.
Please bring the following items to your appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process or you can go to our secure portal page and register online to save you time, or you can download and print out a patient registration packet from our medical forms page.
If you choose to print out your forms, please complete them prior to your visit. Once you have a scheduled appointment please click your specific physician (under medical forms) as each physician may require additional information. In addition, please bring the following:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card(s) and paper referrals from your primary care provider (if applicable)
- All medical records including CDs, X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs, including written reports
- List of medications and dosage (milligrams) that you currently take
- List of all of your physicians
- List of questions you want to ask your physician
- Co-payment and/or deductibles that are due at time of service
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment time to be properly registered at the practice.